Based on the performance in the subsequent counseling / interview held on 28.10.2022, the following applicants have been provisionally selected for admission in 2-year M.A. /M. Sc. in Rural Development and Management for the session 2022-23.
List of applicants selected for admission:
|Sl. No.||Appl. No.||Applicant Name||Category|
Last Date to take admission: 02 November 2022
Instructions for taking admission:
- Once you are selected for admission an auto email is sent to your email-id with instructions on admission fees payment.
- Pay the admission fees online from Admission portal. Payment link can be found in the Dashboard of the Portal.
- Upon successful fees payment, the receipt can be downloaded from the Portal. This is your fees receipt.
- Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
- Download the Admission-cum-Registration form, duly fill it up, sign it and submit it in the RKMVERI IRTD Office (earlier known as FAR office), Coimbatore Campus along with all the applicable supporting documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form.
- Self-attest the photo-copies of the documents/certificates mentioned in the Admission-cum-Registration form before submission.
- Obtain a Physical Fitness certificate from a Physician and submit it along with the other certificates while taking admission. A sample Physical Fitness form is given here: Download the Physical Fitness Certificate form.
- Candidates should bring the following Original documents/Certificates for verification during admission:
- Madhyamik / 10th Std: Admit card, Grade sheet and Certificate,
- Higher Secondary / 12 Std: Grade sheet and Certificate,
- Qualifying degree(s) / Diploma : If degree/diploma is completed: Degree certificate (or Provisional degree certificate) and Cumulative Grade sheet or Transcript of all semesters; If the last semester result/grade sheet is NOT yet available: Cumulative Grade sheet or Transcript of all other semesters,
- Proof of Identity and Address: Aadhaar Card / Election ID Card (or Voter Card) / Passport / Driving License.
- Proof for claiming reservation under Caste/Category.
- Submission of all applicable documents/certificates along with admission fee payment should be completed on or before the 1st November 2022.
- This admission should be treated as provisional confirmation and is subject to submission of attested/original copies of all the relevant documents, failing which will lead to cancellation of admission.
- Hostel facilities are available and fees can be paid at the hostel office at the time of admission.
- The selected students have to report at the institution on or before 03 Nov 2022. The University welcomes the newly admitted students and wishes them all the best in their study with the prayer that they may use the knowledge and wisdom acquired for the all-round welfare of the society, particularly their rural and the underprivileged brethren.
- If the candidate does not submit the final semester (or penultimate semester) grade sheet and degree certificate while taking admission (in case these are not yet issued by your Institute) the same should be submitted to the Admission office as soon as they are available and preferably before the close of first semester.
- Admission would be liable to be cancelled if any of the eligibility criteria or mandatory requirements are not met by the candidate. Decision of the University’s authorities will be final in this matter.
For any queries you may contact:
- Mobile Number:
- email-id: ,