Click here for the first list of applicants selected for Admission
Applications are still accepted; Last date to apply: extended till 31 August 2022
Instructions for taking Admission:
The selected applicants have to pay the admission fees online (instructions given below) and go to GAPEY office to complete the admission procedures: fill up the admission form, submit the necessary documents (list is given below), show the original documents (as verification), and complete other admission steps.
Last date to pay admission fees (online), submit filled up forms and documents and complete other admission requirements : 31 August 2022
- The selected applicants who do not complete the admission process by the last date (given above) will automatically lose their chance for admission.
- If the applicant does not submit the final semester (or penultimate semester) grade sheet and/or degree certificate while taking admission (in case these are not yet issued by your Institute) the same must be submitted to the GAPEY office as soon as they are available and preferably before the close of first semester.
- Admission would be liable to be cancelled if any of the eligibility criteria or mandatory requirements are not met by the applicant. Decision of the University’s authorities will be final in this matter.
Steps to pay Admission Fees online:
- Goto Online Admission Portal (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission)
- Click on Forgot Password
- Enter Your Email-Id & CAPTCHA and Submit. A new password will be sent toy your registered email-id.
- Use the password & registered Email-Id and login to the Admission portal.
- Pay the admission fees online. Payment link can be found in Dashboard.
- Upon successful fees payment, the receipt can be downloaded from the Admission Portal. This is your fees receipt.
- Admission fees details are given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Documents required at the time of Admission (Xerox & Original):
- Recent passport sized colour photo of the applicant (2 copies).
- All mark-sheet and certificates of 12th standard (HSC) and qualifying Degree.
- Supporting documents for Sports Achievements.
- Supporting document for date of birth.
- Identity proof and address proof: one of these : Aadhaar card, Election/Voter Id card , Passport , Driving License.
- Supporting documents for those who are claiming caste category reservation.
Applications are invited from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to 3 Year BSc in Physical Education Health Education and Sports for the academic-session 2022-23 (starting in July-2022).
Eligibility to Apply
- Qualification: Applicants (Men only) who have passed 10+2 (in any stream) can apply.
- Age Limit: Not completed 21 years as on 1st July. (For SC / ST candidates 3 years relaxation is given)
- Represented the School in any Sports / Games
- Medically fit without any deformity
How to Apply
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
(While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.)
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal.
Last date to Apply and pay application fee : extended till 31 August 2022
Practical Test Date: to be announced later
Admission Entrance Test
Selection for admission shall be made on the basis of : marks obtained in the qualifying exam (12th Standard), participation in games and sports and Games skill test (practical test conducted by GAPEY).
Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained for 150 by following the Rule of Reservation of Govt of Tamil Nadu.
Games and Sports participation (Maximum Marks – 25)
|1||Representation for the Country / National placing (I, II, III, IV)||25 marks|
|2||State representation (Form II / IV, in Games/Sports)||20 marks|
|3||Inter Division (Participation) BDS / RDS,
Inter-district (Participation) / CBSC Cluster
|4||Pongal / District (BDS / RDS)||10 marks|
|5||Inter-school Representation||05 marks|
Programme Fee Structure
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries: Email:
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Avishek Mondal (), Sourav Paul ( ) or Email: