Applications are invited from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to 3 Year BSc in Physical Education Health Education and Sports for the academic-session 2023-24 (starting in August-2023).
Eligibility to Apply
- Qualification: Applicants (Men only) who have passed 10+2 (in any stream) can apply.
- Age Limit: Not completed 21 years as on 1st July. (For SC / ST candidates 3 years relaxation is given)
- Represented the School in any Sports / Games
- Medically fit without any deformity
How to Apply
- New applicants have to first register (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission/register) on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when the dates for Admission Test / Interview are announced. Check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
Last date to Apply and pay application fee : to be announced later
Practical Test Date: to be announced later
Admission Entrance Test
Selection for admission shall be made on the basis of : marks obtained in the qualifying exam (12th Standard), participation in games and sports and Games skill test (practical test conducted by GAPEY).
Admission shall be made on merit on the basis of marks obtained for 150 by following the Rule of Reservation of Govt of Tamil Nadu.
Games and Sports participation (Maximum Marks – 25)
|1||Representation for the Country / National placing (I, II, III, IV)||25 marks|
|2||State representation (Form II / IV, in Games/Sports)||20 marks|
|3||Inter Division (Participation) BDS / RDS,
Inter-district (Participation) / CBSC Cluster
|4||Pongal / District (BDS / RDS)||10 marks|
|5||Inter-school Representation||05 marks|
Programme Fee Structure
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries: Email:
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Sourav Paul ( ), Avishek Mondal () or Email: