Applications are invited from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to B.Ed in Special Education (Hearing Impairment / Visual impairment / Intellectual Disability) for the academic-session 2023-24 (starting in August-2023).
Eligibility to Apply
Candidates (both men and women) who have passed the Under Graduate degree from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks may apply.
How to Apply
A. Apply Online
- New applicants have to first register (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission/register) on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when the dates for Admission Test / Interview are announced. Check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
B. Apply Offline
- Application form can be collected from campus office or Click here to download.
- Duly filled up application form (along with the required documents) should be submitted in person to the campus office along with the application fee Rs. 300/-
Last date to apply : will be announced later
Selection for admission is based on the merit and counselling.
Once the applicant submits application (along with the required documents and application fee) the department will inform the applicants within 2 weeks if the applicant is selected for admission and also inform them the admission process.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- Self-attested photocopies of all mark-sheet and certificates from class 10 onward.
- Self-attested photocopy to support date of birth.
- Self-attested photocopy of caste/community certificates for SC, ST, BC, OBC, MBC candidates.
- Aadhaar card proof.
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- School/College Transfer certificate/migration certificate in original (at the time of admission).
- Candidates with disabilities have to submit a copy of the relevant certificate.
Programme Fee Structure
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Hostel facility is available for students (or both men and women) who are serious and willing to abide by hostel discipline and routine. Interested applicants have to apply separately for hostel facility while taking admission to the programme.
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries:
- Dr. Sudha. A for B.Ed Spl.Edn (Intellectual Disability) ( / )
- Dr. S.Parween for B.Ed Spl.Edn (Visual Impairment) ( / )
- Mrs. S.N. Hamsapriya for B.Ed Spl.Edn (Hearing Impairment) ()
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Sourav Paul ( ), Avishek Mondal () or Email-Id: