Applications are invited from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Diploma in Indian Sign Language Interpretation (DISLI) (hearing persons only) for the academic-session 2023-24 (starting in August-2023).
Eligibility to Apply
- Senior Secondary (10+2) or equivalent with minimum 50% marks and relaxation in 45% of marks at the 12th examination for the reserved categories.
- Functional hands
- Fluency in at least one language
- Hearing in the normal range
How to Apply
A. Apply Online
- New applicants have to first register (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission/register) on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when the dates for Admission Test / Interview are announced. Check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
B. Apply Offline
- Application form can be collected from campus office or Click here to download.
- Duly filled up application form (along with the required documents) should be submitted in person to the campus office along with the application fee Rs. 300/-
Last date to apply : extended till 15 July 2023
Selection for admission is based on the merit and counselling.
Once the applicant submits application (along with the required documents and application fee) the department will inform the applicants within 2 weeks if the applicant is selected for admission and also inform them the admission process.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- Self-attested photocopy of class 12th mark-sheet.
- Self-attested photocopy of caste/community certificates for SC, ST, BC, OBC, MBC candidates.
- Aadhaar card proof.
- School/College Transfer certificate/migration certificate in original (at the time of admission).
- Candidates with disabilities have to submit a copy of the relevant certificate.
- Colour photo 2
Programme Fee Structure
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Hostel facility is available for students (or both men and women) who are serious and willing to abide by hostel discipline and routine. Interested applicants have to apply separately for hostel facility while taking admission to the programme.
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries:
- Mrs. Megha Tiwari ()
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Sourav Paul ( ), Avishek Mondal () or Email-Id: