Applications are invited from candidates (Men only) meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Physical Education for the academic-session 2023-24 (starting in August-2023).
Eligibility to Apply
Applicants who have passed MPEd from any recognized university with minimum 55% marks may apply.
How to Apply
- New applicants have to first register (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission/register) on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the application fee (INR 1000.00) online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when the dates for Admission Test / Interview are announced. Check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
Last date to Apply and pay application fee : to be announced later
Programme Fee Structure
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries: Dr. R. Giridharan (), Dr. D. Yuvaraj (), Dr. A. Sathiyamoorthy () or Email:
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Sourav Paul ( ), Avishek Mondal () or Email: