Applications are invited from male candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to 5 Year Integrated MSc in ‘Integrated Rural and Tribal Development’ for the academic-session 2023-24.
- Ample job opportunities in the Central and State Government Projects/Schemes like NRLM, MGNREGS etc.
- NGOs, CBOs, private sector implementing projects under Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) and other such stakeholders in the tribal development programmes.
- Qualified trainers for training the tribals in scientific collection, post-harvest management and marketing of Non-Timber Forest Produce (NTFPs).
- Scope for employment as community coordinators / community organizers / social mobilizers / research assistants.
- Authorized professionals for consultancy services in rural and tribal development.
Eligibility to Apply
- (10+2) in Science stream or vocational Agriculture/Horticulture from a recognized institution/Board with at least 55% marks in both secondary (10th) and higher secondary (12th) standard examinations.
- Relaxation of marks for reserved category as per the Govt. rules.
- Last date to apply : extended up to 10 October 2023
- Online interview date (candidate will receive interview link on their e-mail id used at the time of application): Will be intimated later
- Result on Selection of candidate on website: Will be intimated later
- Admission and Commencement of the I-Semester: Will be intimated later
How to Apply
- New applicants have to first register (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission/register) on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when the dates for Admission Test / Interview are announced. Check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
Admission Procedure and Course Fee
- Candidates seeking admission must apply through online as explained above.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the marks (cut-off marks) / grade obtained in the qualifying examinations.
- Eligible candidates will be called for the interview, and the candidates will be selected based on their educational background and performance in the interview.
- The list of candidates selected for admission will be announced on RKMVERI Coimbatore website (and Dept’s Notice board).
- Selected candidates will be admitted after verification of the necessary original documents (Admission instructions, including the list of documents required, will be informed when the selected list is announced).
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Hostel facility is available within the campus itself. The admitted students will have to apply separately for getting the hostel facility.
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries:
- Mobile Number:
- email-id: ,
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) :
- Sourav Paul (), Avishek Mondal (),