Applications are invited from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to PhD in Special Education (Visual impairment / Hearing Impairment / Intellectual Disability) for the academic-session 2023-24 (starting in August-2023).
Eligibility to Apply
Candidates (both men and women) who have passed the M.Ed in Special Education in Visual Impairment or Hearing Impairment or Intellectual Disability from any recognized university with minimum 55% marks may apply.
How to Apply
A. Apply Online
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 1000.00) online from the same Portal.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when / if the dates for Admission Test / Interview are published. check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
B. Apply Offline
- Application form can be collected from campus office or Click here to download.
- Duly filled up application form (along with the required documents) should be submitted in person to the campus office along with the application fee Rs. 1000/-
Last date to apply : 31 July 2023
Selection for admission is based on the entrance examination and interview conducted by the University Department.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- Self-attested photocopies of all mark-sheet and certificates from class 10 onward.
- Self-attested photocopy to support date of birth.
- Self-attested photocopy of caste/community certificates for SC, ST, BC, OBC, MBC candidates.
- Aadhaar card proof.
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- School/College Transfer certificate/migration certificate in original (at the time of admission).
- Candidates with disabilities have to submit a copy of the relevant certificate.
Programme Fee Structure
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Hostel facility is available for students (or both men and women) who are serious and willing to abide by hostel discipline and routine. Interested applicants have to apply separately for hostel facility while taking admission to the programme.
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries: Dr. Sudha. A ( / ) or Email-Id:
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Sourav Paul ( ), Avishek Mondal () or Email-Id: