Applications are invited from candidates (Men only) meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to 2 Year Bachelor of Physical Education for the academic-session 2023-24 (starting in August-2023).
Eligibility to Apply
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline in 10+2+3 years pattern with 50% of marks from a recognised University and having atleast participated in the inter college/Inter Zonal/District/School competition in sports and Games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/ Govt. of India. OR
- Bachelor’s degree in physical education with 45% of marks OR
- Bachelor’s degree in any discipline with 45% of marks and studied physical education as compulsory/elective subject OR
- Bachelor’s degree with 45% of marks and having participated in National/Inter University/State Competitions or secured 1st, 2nd or 3rd position in Inter College/Inter-Zonal/District/School competition in sports and games as recognized by the AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India OR
- Bachelor’s degree with participation in international competitions or secured 1st, 2nd, or 3rd position in National/Inter-University competition in sports and games as recognized by respective federations/ AIU/IOA/SGFI/Govt. of India OR
- Graduation with 45% marks and at least three years of teaching experience (for deputed in-service candidates i.e., trained physical education teachers/coaches)
- Age Limit: Not completed 30 years as on 1st July ( For SC / ST 3 years relaxation is given)
How to Apply
- New applicants have to first register (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission/register) on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when the dates for Admission Test / Interview are announced. Check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
Last date to Apply and pay application fee : to be announced later
Admission Entrance Test
Selection for admission will be made on the basis of ranking for a total of 150 marks as detailed below.
|B||Participation in games and sports||25|
|C||Games skill test||50|
|D||Track and Field skill test||50|
|E||Bonus marks for degree in Physical Education||05|
Programme Fee Structure
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries: Dr. D. Yuvaraj (), Dr. A. Sathiyamoorthy () or Email:
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Avishek Mondal (), Sourav Paul ( ) or Email: