Applications are invited from male candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to 2 Year MA / MSc in Rural Development and Management for the academic-session 2023-24.
- Ample job opportunities in Government Institutions, Welfare Ministry, NIRD, NABARD, CSWB, SIRD, etc.
- Programme Associate/Assistant or Research Associate for projects initiated by NGO’s.
- Project Assistant/Executive in the Industry, like BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, Coal India, Indian Oil Corporation.
- Project Head/Trainee, Development officer in Corporate Bodies.
- Technical Specialist/ Consultant in International Organizations like UNICEF, UNDP, UNESCO, World Bank, CARE, CRY, USID, Oxfam, WHO, SEEDS, UNIFEM, Water Aid, Action Aid, etc.
Eligibility to Apply
- Bachelor of degree (minimum three years duration) in any discipline from a recognized university with minimum 50% marks.
- Relaxation of marks for reserved category as per the Govt. rules.
- Those candidates who are currently in the final semester/year of the qualifying degree / class (graduating around Aug-Sept 2023) but are yet to get the exam results of the final semester/year may also apply. Their admission will be subject to submission of the final semester/year exam results as soon as they get it and before the close of the first semester.
- Last date to apply : extended up to 10 October 2023
- Online interview date (candidate will receive interview link on their e-mail id used at the time of application): Will be intimated later
- Result on Selection of candidate on website: Will be intimated later
- Admission and Commencement of the I-Semester: Will be intimated later
How to Apply
- New applicants have to first register (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission/register) on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when the dates for Admission Test / Interview are announced. Check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
Admission and Course Fee
- Candidates seeking admission must apply through online as explained above.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the marks (cut-off marks) / grade obtained in the qualifying examinations.
- Eligible candidates will be called for the interview, and the candidates will be selected based on their educational background and performance in the interview.
- The list of candidates selected for admission will be announced on RKMVERI Coimbatore website (and Dept’s Notice board).
- Selected candidates will be admitted after verification of the necessary original documents (Admission instructions, including the list of documents required, will be informed when the selected list is announced).
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Hostel facility is available within the campus itself. The admitted students will have to apply separately for getting the hostel facility.
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries:
- Mobile Number:
- email-id: ,
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) :
- Sourav Paul (), Avishek Mondal (),