Applications are invited from candidates meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to M.Ed in Special Education (Visual impairment / Hearing Impairment / Intellectual Disability) for the academic-session 2022-23 (starting in July-2022).
Eligibility to Apply
Both men and women can apply
- M.Ed in Special Education (Visual Impairment): Candidates who have passed the B.Ed in Special Education (Visual impairment) from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks may apply.
- M.Ed in Special Education (Hearing Impairment): Candidates who have passed the B.Ed in Special Education (Hearing Impairment) from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks may apply.
- M.Ed in Special Education (Intellectual Disability): Candidates who have passed the B.Ed in Special Education (Intellectual Disability) from any recognized university with minimum 50% marks can apply.
How to Apply
A. Apply Online
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘.
B. Apply Offline
- Application form can be collected from campus office or Click here to download.
- Duly filled up application form (along with the required documents) should be submitted in person to the campus office along with the application fee Rs. 300/-
Last date to apply : 31 July 2022
Selection for admission is based on the merit and counselling.
Once the applicant submits application (along with the required documents and application fee) the department will inform the applicants within 2 weeks if the applicant is selected for admission and also inform them the admission process.
Documents required at the time of admission:
- Self-attested photocopies of all mark-sheet and certificates from class 10 onward.
- Self-attested photocopy to support date of birth.
- Self-attested photocopy of caste/community certificates for SC, ST, BC, OBC, MBC candidates.
- Aadhaar card proof.
- Conduct/Character Certificate.
- School/College Transfer certificate/migration certificate in original (at the time of admission).
- Candidates with disabilities have to submit a copy of the relevant certificate.
Programme Fee Structure
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Hostel facility is available for students (or both men and women) who are serious and willing to abide by hostel discipline and routine. Interested applicants have to apply separately for hostel facility while taking admission to the programme.
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries:
- Dr. Sudha. A for B.Ed Spl.Edn (Intellectual Disability) ( / )
- Dr. S.Parween for B.Ed Spl.Edn (Visual Impairment) ( / )
- Mrs.S.N. Hamsapriya for B.Ed Spl.Edn (Hearing Impairment)()
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Sourav Paul ( ), Avishek Mondal () or Email: