Applications are invited from candidates (Men only) meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to 2 Year M.Sc. in Computer Science Applications for the academic-session -2023-24.
Eligibility to Apply
- Candidates with (10+2+3) B.Sc / BCA Degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Computer Technology / Computer Engineering will be admitted as lateral entry in the 4th year.
- Candidates who have finished studies in the above disciplines OR awaiting the results of the final year/semester exam are also eligible to apply (admission is subject to securing 60% marks in aggregate).
- Last date to apply : will be announced later
How to Apply
- New applicants have to first register (https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission/register) on the Online Admission Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal. Link can be found under ‘Options’ next to the program name on the Dashboard.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Receipt (also Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the ‘Dashboard‘.
- Admit Card: will be available for download when the dates for Admission Test / Interview are announced. Check the Website / Admission Portal regularly for updates.
Admission Procedure and Course Fee
- Candidates seeking admission must apply through online as explained above.
- The merit list will be prepared based on the marks (cut-off marks) / grade obtained in the qualifying examinations.
- Eligible candidates will be called for the interview, and the candidates will be selected based on their educational background and performance in the interview.
- The list of candidates selected for admission will be announced on RKMVERI Coimbatore website (and Dept’s Notice board).
- Selected candidates will be admitted after verification of the necessary original documents (Admission instructions, including the list of documents required, will be informed when the selected list is announced).
Programme Fee Structure
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
Hostel facility is available for students who are serious and willing to abide by hostel discipline and routine. Interested applicants have to apply separately for hostel facility while taking admission to the programme.
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries: Dr. Dineshkumar V () or Email:
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Sourav Paul (), Avishek Mondal () or Email: