Applications are invited from candidates (Men only) meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to 2 Year Master of Physical Education for the academic-session 2022-23 (starting in July-2022).
Eligibility to Apply
- Bachelor of Physical Education (B.P.Ed) or equivalent with atleast 50% of marks
- Should have participated in the minimum Intercollegiate Level Participation in Sports and Games.
- Age not completed 35 years as on 1st July (For SC / ST 3 years relaxation is given)
How to Apply
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
(While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.)
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal.
Last date to apply online : extended till 15 July 2022
Practical Test Date: to be announced later
Admission Entrance Test
Selection for admission will be made on the basis of ranking for a total of 150 marks as detailed below.
|2||Participation in games and sports||25|
|3||Games and Sports Skill Test||50|
Programme Fee Structure
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries:Dr. D. Yuvaraj (), Dr. A. Sathiyamoorthy () or Email:
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Avishek Mondal (), Sourav Paul ( ) or Email: