AICTE- ATAL Sponsored – Faculty Development Programme (FDP)
- A five-day Faculty Development Programme (FDP) on the theme“Training for Social Connectedness and Inspiration” sponsored by AICTE-ATAL Academy, New Delhi, was organized by Faculty of Disability Management and Special Education, Ramakrishna Mission Vivekananda Educational and Research Institute, Coimbatore through online from 1st to 5th February 2021. The FDP, having regularly attended by 134 participants received an overwhelming response from all over India.
- The inaugural function of the programme was held at 9.45 a.m. on 1st February 2021. The programme commenced with prayer. N. Muthaiah, Dean, School of Rehabilitation Science, RKMVERI, delivered the welcome address.
- S. Parthasarathy, Coordinator, gave an orientation about the programme. Swami Atmapriyananda, Pro-Chancellor, RKMVERI – Belur Math, inaugurated the programme and delivered a lecture on “Harmonizing Eastern Philosophy & Western Science”.
- The target audience consisted of professionals, research scholars, entrepreneurs and administrators associated with technical institutions. On each day three sessions were conducted. Each session was spread over for 1½ hours including question answer session.Fourteen sessions were conducted. The sessions were handled by senior monks of Ramakrishna Order and renowned motivational speakers from various states.
- The valedictory function of the programme was held at 2.00 p.m. on 5th February 2021. The programme commenced with prayer. Mr. S. Parthasarathy, Coordinator, welcomed the participants and presented a brief report. N. Muthaiah, Dean, delivered the valedictory address. Dr. S. Logesh Kumar, Asst. Professor, proposed the vote of thanks.