Applications are invited from candidates (Men only) meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Integrated M.Sc. in Computer Science Applications for the academic-session 2022-23 (starting in July-2022).
Eligibility to Apply
- Students with (10+2) having Physics and Mathematics will be admitted in the first year.
- Students with Diploma in (Computer Engineering, Information Technology, DEEE & ECE) will be admitted in the second year as a lateral entry.
- Students with (10+2+3) B.Sc / BCA Degree in Computer Science / Computer Applications / Computer Technology / Computer Engineering will be admitted as lateral entry in the 4th year.
- Candidates who have finished studies in the above disciplines OR awaiting the results of the final exam are also eligible to apply (admission is subject to securing 60% marks in aggregate).
- Last date to submit application with fees: 17 July 2022
- Interview (online) for shortlisted candidates: 24 July 2022
How to Apply
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 500.00) online from the same Portal.
- While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal from the Menu/Page ‘Application Status‘.
Last date to apply : 17 July 2022
Programme Fee Structure
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries: Dr. Dineshkumar V () or Email:
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Avishek Mondal (), Sourav Paul ( ) or Email: