Applications are invited from candidates (Men only) meeting the minimum eligibility criteria for admission to Certificate Course in Adapted Physical Education for the academic-session 2022-23 (starting in August-2022).
Eligibility to Apply
Applicants (Men only) who have passed 10+2 (in any stream) or it’s equivalent examinations from any recognized board or institution can apply.
How to Apply
- Online Admission Portal : https://isr.rkmvu.ac.in/admission
- New applicants have to first register on the Portal, then login and fill up the online application form.
- After successfully submitting the application form, pay the Application fee (INR 300.00) online from the same Portal.
(While filling up the online application-form attach the scanned copies of your passport size photo, mark-sheets and other applicable certificates/documents.)
- Download the Admit Card: Once Application-form is successfully submitted and application-fee is paid, Admit Card (also Receipt and Application-summary) will be available for download from the same Portal.
Last date to apply online :
Admission Entrance Test
Programme Fee Structure
Fees structure is given on the page: Academic Fees Structure
For any queries you may contact:
- Academic queries: Dr. D. Yuvaraj (), Dr. A. Sathiyamoorthy () or Email:
- For any technical query/issues (with online application, fee payment, etc.) contact:
- Avishek Mondal (), Sourav Paul ( ) or Email: